RightsCon Online 2020
Registration for RightsCon Online (July 27-31, 2020) is now closed.
Brought to you by Access Now, the summit will be held across five days from Monday July 27, 2020 to Friday July 31, 2020, featuring a program with 250 sessions and 8+ tracks, spanning multiple time zones, with both live and asynchronous content, so participants will be able to join from wherever you are.
What to expect
Every year, we bring together technologists, business leaders, activists, policymakers, journalists, and academics from all around the world to tackle the most pressing issues at the intersection of human rights and technology. We're expecting:
The RightsCon Online platform will open for registered participants on July 23, 2020 – the week before RightsCon kicks off – giving you access to explore an agenda of high-level panels, intimate fireside chats, facilitated strategy sessions, interactive community labs, one-on-one and group networking, and private meetings. This year’s program will cover issues of critical importance:
- Public health in the digital age
- Protest, participation, and political change
- Content governance, disinformation, and online hate
- Privacy, digital identity, and surveillance systems
- Election integrity and the future of democracy
- Alternative models for business and labor
- Connectivity and internet shutdowns
- Peacebuilding, development, and humanitarian response
- Civil society resistance and resilience
- Data protection, and more
If your registration is pending, you will receive confirmation from the RightsCon team shortly. If you are a session organizer or speaker who has not registered, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Stay tuned – for those who weren't able to register before the deadline, we'll soon share details on how to engage with us in other ways during the week of RightsCon.